Tax ID (C.N.P.J.) No. 42.150.391/0001-70
State Registration (NIRE) 29.300.006.939
PUBLICLY HELD COMPANY
MINUTES OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
HELD ON JULY 30, 2021
1. DATE, TIME AND PLACE: On July 30, 2021, at 3:00 pm, in an exclusively digital form, pursuant to article 4, paragraph 2, item I, and article 21-C, paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários ("CVM") Normative Rule no. 481, of December 17, 2009 ("CVM Rule 481"). According to article 4, paragraph 3 of CVM Rule 481, this Extraordinary General Meeting of BRASKEM S.A. ("Meeting" and "Company," respectively) was considered to be held at the Company's headquarters, located at Rua Eteno, nº 1.561, Camaçari, Polo Petroquimico, in the City of Camaçari, State of Bahia, Zip Code 42810-000, Brazil.
2. CALL NOTICE: Call Notice published pursuant to article 124 of Law No. 6,404 of December 15, 1976 ("Corporate Law"), in the "Diário Oficial da Bahia" and in the newspaper "O Correio da Bahia" newspapers, in their respective editions of June 30 and July 1st and 2nd, 2021.
3. ATTENDANCE: The Meeting was attended by shareholders representing 97,14% (ninety-seven point fourteen percent) of the voting capital of the Company, as verified by the records of the electronic system of distance participation made available by the Company, under the terms of article 21-V, item III of CVM Rule 481. Mr. Amos da Silva Cancio, also participated as a member of the Fiscal Council of Company, and Mr. Pedro van Langendonck Teixeira de Freitas, representative of the Company's management, who were available for clarification regarding the matters that are the object of the Meeting.
4. COMPOSITION OF THE PRESIDING BOARD: Once the legal quorum was verified, the Meeting started, with Ms. Paula Cristina Penteado Magalhães Azevedo acting as chairwoman of the meeting and Ms. Clarisse Mello Machado Schlieckmann as secretary of the meeting, who were chosen as established in article 16, paragraph 3, of the Company's Bylaws.
5. AGENDA: To resolve upon the amendment and restatement of the Company's Bylaws, according to the changes contained in the Management Proposal, to transform the Compliance Committee into a Compliance and Audit Committee, set pursuant to the Bylaws.
The full minutes of the Meeting is available in the downloads section on the right.